What the Science Office
can do for you
- Science communication consultancy – advice on which scientific topics to be disclosed, on the media and formats to be used, on the allocation of resources, on schedules and on the audiences to be reached by communication products.
- Scientific writing and editing – production or adaptation of scientific texts, using appropriate language to both the theme and the target audience, taking into account the accuracy and truthfulness of the scientific facts.
- Science visualization – the transformation of scientific data in images, illustrations and animations in order to explain scientific concepts or processes.
- Design / publishing – layout, preparation of public presentations, optimizing the presentation of information and preparation of texts and images for printed and digital publication.
- Motion graphics – graphics that use video and / or animation technology to create the illusion of movement or transformation, very helpful in explaining scientific procedures.
- Organisation and management of scientific events – conferences, exhibitions, public presentations, press conferences, lectures, workshops, science fairs, etc..
- Web Development – design, development and implementation of websites.
- Media Relations – Production and distribution of press releases, production of images and videos for distribution to the press, maintaining databases of journalists and media, managing interviews and press conferences, training of scientists to contact with journalists.
- Development of content for science communication - writing scripts and storyboards, development and production of concepts for exhibitions, books, documentaries, websites, festivals, etc..